Lotus Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello League Mates.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power T1 Groups!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFace

Power T1 Groups! Empty
PostSubject: Power T1 Groups!   Power T1 Groups! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Alpha contains the members:
ArcticFox- DPS
TheFaceAngel- Healer
Septimus- Controller
Cyberbat- Tank

We will meet form times 4pm-11pm on weekdays (monday-thurday) and 10am-11pm on weekends (friday-sunday)
*note Eastern time by the way.

*note weekends are subject to change (because my mother might want me to visit her Very Happy)

Our purpose will be to get T1 as quick as possible. We will do this by doing Hard Alerts and Duos.
*note at the begining of the day team alpha will split into 2 groups Alpha 1 and Alpha 2 to do Duos
we can choose these groups each day.

Last edited by TheFace on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doomsday2286

Power T1 Groups! Empty
PostSubject: Group Beta For Ter1   Power T1 Groups! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:16 pm

In Team Beta we have Septimus =Controller
SoulBlaze = Dps
0SuperMan0 = heal

need to find a tank if anyone has anyone that willing to join league and group to get ter 1 gear and wants to be raid ready please invite them to beta and Lotus Shield.
Back to top Go down
GG5K

GG5K

Power T1 Groups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power T1 Groups!   Power T1 Groups! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 am

Exactly what will the teams be doing? Are they for helping new members, PVP or just getting together and having fun?

Just curious since I missed part of the league conversation tonight. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TheFace

Power T1 Groups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power T1 Groups!   Power T1 Groups! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:57 am

I see a problem Sad septimus is in two groups at the same time lol we are going to need another controller so we dont have schedule conflicts. Razz

Oh and I think we should get in the habit of using vent seeing as how we payed for it and we are going to need to use it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power T1 Groups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power T1 Groups!   Power T1 Groups! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power T1 Groups!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lotus Shield :: What would you like to see in your league?-
Jump to: